Position: Grill Chefs Birmingham Area
Ref: Grill Chef 01
Reporting To: Bar Manager
Closing Date: 31 October 2016
Grill Chefs Birmingham Area
We are looking for enthusiastic Grill Chefs to join our team. Candidates must have previous experience from fast-casual, high volume restaurants.
Roles and Responsibilities:
GENERAL DUTIES INCLUDE
We require candidates with extensive restaurant experience and you must meet the following criteria listed below to be considered for the interview stages:
- You have 1 or more years experience in a similar role
- You can work full-time hours with flexibility for any day of the week.
- You hold UK work permit if applicable, UK/EU passport.
- You have a serious passion for food and quality.
- A team player who's always hands on.
- L2 Health & Safety and Food Hygiene credentials would count in your favour but not compulsory.
- You reside in close proximity of the branch you are applying at.
- Preparation of food
- Independently working on the grill
- Cooking a variety of meats from our famous menu
- Working amongst a team to ensure food is served promptly
- Setting up the kitchen ready for service
- Ensuring good communication with the management regarding stock levels
For successful candidates we offer:
- A great working environment
- Opportunities to progress within the group
- Staff discounts
- Staff meals
- 28 days holiday pay
- Training opportunities
If you're interested in this positions and believe you are the ideal candidate then don’t hesitate, click APPLY NOW and send us a copy of your CV and covering letter for the chance to join our fantastic team!
- A competitive package for the right applicant